How can I find out why a teacher was suspended 10+ years ago?

I have a teacher (AP Psych, though it's irrelevant), and I've heard quite a bit about the time he and another teacher were put on administrative leave 2007-08 for making homophobic comments/jokes about another teacher. He outwardly appears to have changed his opinions, but as someone who's very out of the closet, I'm just incredibly curious about what happened. Is there any way I can find official documents on what exactly happened? The most I could find was a short paragraph among a 20 pg document stating they were being replaced for the year.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Best answer

It is not legal for this information to be made public by the school/employer so there will not be publicly available official documents. The only possible way it could be verified was if there was reliable media coverage (again, the district could not legally confirm any personnel issues), the teacher publicly stated what happened or obtain it through illegal avenues.

• 4 weeks ago

Other than asking them outright, you won't find that much information online. 

• 4 weeks ago

Talk to the counselor

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.