Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 1 month ago

How well do you think an Aquarius Woman and a Gemini male would get along?

Good match...

Gemini man will try to manipulate Aqua lady...but she will put him back in his place. He will then feel secure enough to let her do own thing

very well if the lady has moon in aquarius and the man has moon in gemini

I think well but personally I got along with Pisces rat best romantically.

Idk if it's because of sth in my chart. I have Pisces descendant maybe. 

Did you pass your science classes in school or just ignoring them? Do you really think people are programmed by unknown forces outside our planet? Astrology leaves people emotionally bankrupt. Trusting what strangers and superstition say over actions. If I knew someone, that I have a potential relationship with, was judging me by a birth date, I’d walk away.

I like people that can think for themselves. Astrology is great for making excuses.

I don't think they could get along. Asparaguses and Geminis just don't match in terms of personality. Any relationship between an Asparagus and a Gemini needs to stop now.

Gems are controlling. Aquarians are mellow. Good match. As long as both parties can handle it.

Aquarians are also loyal no matter how bad you treat them.

So yeah. They're all set. 👍