Please help me theres something living in my drain?

It started entry in the wall with crackling and crawling noises last week or so and now its spitting at the bottom of the drains. (Sink) its made me afraid to use or touch the sink because i can always hear it moving and see its silhouette at the bottom. I dont know what the hell it is! Lately ive been covering the drain with a big pot but my family keeps moving it and gets mad when i put it back. Today i was home alone. I took it off the pot to drain the sink for a minute but when water started to go down it made a psycho sounding angry noise ive never heard from it and like launched toward the top but didnt make it out and fell back down. I threw the pot back down and my chest started hurting from fear. I ran to the bathroom and made a ball of toilet paper and plugged the drain and threw glue and apoxie clay from my craft **** on top. Now im fighting with my stepdad about the s hit stuck in the drain. Hes very angry and calling me names. He didnt believe me and now im crying in my room

two things here: 1) first, your dad needs to examine the drain [you fail to tell us which it is ... drain in the kitchen sink? the bathroom washstand? bathtub?] -- possibly disassemble it -- to be certain sure there is nothing there. 2) assuming that process finding nothing, you need a counselor to discuss this fear with -- a therapist.

Source(s): grampa

There IS NOT something living in the drain. I don't know what the plumbing issue was BEFORE you plugged it up, but there was NEVER anything living there.