Is it okay to wear black to a family members baby shower? ?

I thought I’d swear a cute black jumpsuit I have with nude heels and maybe a chunky necklace  but wasn’t sure if black is appropriate. It’s pretty cold here now 50 degrees and gloomy and the show is at a restaurant. Thanks for the advice!  

If its cute then why not

I don't see why not  I think black looks very nice and elegant.

You can wear what you

Like?

Lfldndkdldkcmcovobbobklvlvvlkg

i dont see anything wrong with it

• Jerry

Show? Restaurant? That sounds very different from the baby showers with which I am familiar. These are usually at somebody's house and dress is usually business casual and downtown daytime clothes.

If it is a day event, I'd say no, black isn't appropriate nor is a dressy jumpsuit with heals.  Of course, you know the mom and the hostess, and you know what this group of people generally wear. Your goal should be to dress in a way that does NOT make you the center of attention.

A lot of women wear black 24x7x365.  Some women reserve black for cocktail parties and funerals.  Some wear jeans to anything that isn't a state dinner with the queen.  

• Olive

I dont see how itd hurt anything

only if the baby is black. and send me pics of your bare feet so i can determine if nude heels are right for the occasion