Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

I swallowed my own semen!?

Is this dangerous in any way? I'm scared

• patty

next time use it on your toast, it makes an excellent butter replacemant

• Kendall

..mix into sauces, stews for additional good flavoring..add to fresh, steamed vegetables.. hey Patty, we should start a semen cookbook I think!

its not dangerous, people do it all the time

You basically recycled your semen in a way. Lol. Anyways it is completely safe but don't make it a habit. There are some toxin buildup that happen if you consume stuff that come out of you.

you're dick will grow 10x bigger

jk it's fine lol

• Raoul1 month agoReport

@Liam: Maybe he'll sell you some. But shop around, , , ( I offer a YA! User Discount!.)

No. You think porn stars would swallow if it was?

• ron h

It's your own. You can't catch anything you don't already have and there's no chemicals of any kind in it.

• walmeis

Well, yeah: It is made up entirely of chemicals. But they are natural organics.

• Sam

Just don't eat an egg afterwards,

you might poop a chicken.

• Sky

First of all, congrats. Second, swallowing semen, whether one's own or someone else's, is perfectly harmless (provided that other person is clean and free of all STDs in the case of swallowing someone else's semen). There's very little nutritional value in it; the contents are water, sugars, protein, amino acids, fat cells, and trace minerals. Now that you know it's not dangerous in any way, you can continue to swallow semen and enjoy it with total peace of mind.

• JonZ

Not harmful at all...relax.

It's the number one cause of male pattern gayness.