How do you make grilled pineapple salsa?

• denise
    1 year ago

I'd just grill some pineapple, cool it, dice it ,then add to a ready made salsa or see the salsa recipe [corn & bean] on an earlier answer, just omit the corn + beans.

1 year ago

Have you ever poured salt on a slug... you sicko?

Salsa is the same thing. Chemists, correct me if I'm wrong but I think it's an emulsification. You are drying out the produce and then letting it marinade in the water you just took out. You do that by pouring salt and acid, usually lemon on it. Anything you do that to will be "salsa."

So you grill some pineapple, dice it up, put in some salt and your choice of acid. Lemon in this case doesn't sound right to me. Maybe an apple cider vinegar? Habanero sounds like a good fit too. Shake it up and let it sit for a few hours at least. Boom, salsa.

• Mj
    1 year ago

Just start buy grilling sliced pineapple...then find a recipe or invent one.

• 1 year ago

if you type this question on the search bar it might show you how to do it