Does anyone know the value of these books?

Texas Law Books. Any info on the value would be appreciated 😊

These were purchased by someone's home decorator, so I think decor would be their only purpose. I've also seen them in many antique stores, but don't know what they were priced at?

Each one has its own value, based upon rarity, condition and market factors. I have personally paid between 50 cents and $400 for similar leather-bound antiques. The "cases and texts" books are typically less valuable than the "statutes" or even the "case reporters".

As some have said, most of the materials are available online, but you have it in the "original package", but not in "mint condition", so you might have to select the best ones to sell or else strike a deal for the whole shebang.

• David

I'll take them off your hands for a tenner.

Check oui Amazon or e-Bay.

i would look it up on amazon, you might be able to get some used ones

• Speed

Zero. Law books become obsolete quickly, which is why most attorneys now prefer digital subscriptions which are kept current.

They're good for crafting, if you're into that sort of thing.

• John

They are on Ebay in varying condition. That doesn't mean anybody is buying them. "buy old law books" brought up some Google hits. As was said, they are old (not good old, just old) and in poor condition.

• .

There outdated, in poor condition, and the content (probably cases) is available online. I don't think they're worth anything -- unless they were owned by someone famous.

Huh. Looks like Ken Paxton's law library.