So at my full time job, there’s a coworker who told our boss I came back from break late and told my co workers I wasn’t doing my job...?

but I was doing my job, and she watches me and I was wondering why she did that?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

I would have a serious talk with your boss or I would consider looking for a better job.

• 4 weeks ago

Because she's a "busy body", she's one of those who feels she needs to tell others how to do their job, every industry has one of them (or more). I would pull her aside and tell her "listen _________ I don't appreciate you hovering over me, maybe if you put that much energy worrying about me, into doing your job, you might actually get things done". Don't be afraid to put her in her place!

• B
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

she is jealous of your job/wants it. go to supervisor and ask if there is any issue with your work, don't immedately bring up that the coworker said bad job.

• You would have to ask her and tell her that she was mistaken, you were doing your job.

Now you should go to your supervisor and explain that your co worker was lying.

She may be trying to get you fired or take your job.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Some people are miserable nosey *** slobs, just make sure it's not true by coming back on time and making sure you do your job. Your boss will figure it out.

• R P
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You probably should ask your co-worker instead of asking on an international message board full of strangers.

• 1 month ago

And you think we would know?

• 1 month ago

It's easier to knock someone down than it is to raise oneself up.

• 1 month ago

Did your boss believe her?

• 1 month ago

High school drama much?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.