Are we as a country loosing sight of what Muslims did to us on 911?

21 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Best answer

what muslims have done in the west in the last 20 to 30 years although bad, is nothing compared to what they have done to each other over a much shorter period of time, watch or read overseas media. crimes against anybody who does not agree with them gays, women, female child genitile mutilation. do i need to mention ISIS, millions have died or suffered under this religion of peace.

• Ben Dover
      Lv 6
      3 weeks agoReport

So what? What they've done to each other is not our problem. Let's not let it happen to us.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Wallowing in collective guilt nonsense, I see. In reality, everyone is an individual. My Muslim have absolutely no responsibility for what 19 Saudis did in 2001.

• 3 weeks ago

Obviously, as losers like Jhadi Jack decide to join them

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Not at all. However, it wasn't people being Muslim that did the acts on 9/11, but followers of an evil leader. As have shown in the last couple of decades, the US has more to fear from internal terrorists who are not Muslims.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Yet nearly 40,000 people die in the U.S. a year by gun deaths................ but let's get those Muslims!!!!!!

• Zhu
      Lv 6
      3 weeks agoReport

Too intelligent for the average YA bigot.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

cause cause a couple of them did it dont mean they all did it

• 4 weeks ago

How many Muslim attacks have there been in the past 18 years? 1, maybe 2? How many white supremacist attacks? Dozens if not hundreds? No, I think we're on the right track.

• Brian
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Well, according to the Uni of Alaska-Fairbanks troll, it was all an inside job.

• 4 weeks ago

They did someone else's bidding in response to a valid crime. Mil will have to sort through much misinformation in the courts.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

If a gang of Americans do a lot of damage, do you refer to them as Americans.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.