Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 2 months ago

Why Libra is the worst sign. They always loose in everything?

• Snoopy

They are unfair and enjoy cruelty/cruel people. They can be destructive when jealous. They are similar to Leos. They hate kind signs like Sagittarius Aquarius and Pisces who are nice to them. What can I say? They are not the brightest. Not all are that way just most. Better than Leo whose all sign is bad. Even when Leos join family they need to grow up with their dramas. Most Tauruses are Leo's best match too as they can be immature jealous unfair and spoilt too.

Whaaaat Libra are awesome!! Leave Libra alone haha

Do they really tho. What exactly have they lost at and you actually won . You haven’t won a thing or will you ever. You ain’t nothing but a god damn liar. Seriously what do you think you are winning at. Are you convinced yet? No? You better keep trying. You will never win no matter what you do. You are just to stupid to realize it. Someday you’ll find out and stop denying what you got coming.

You are real good at dishing out justice to everybody except yourself ain’t you. With your ultiour motives. When’s it gonna be your turn? I say you gettimg equal sounds good to me. That would be justice. So when’s it your turn to get it. You won’t go without.

Not a hater. Just someone who "tested" signs years ago.

IF a person does not know the *signs* they cannot tell the difference.

Make your life easier, forget about them as far as "guiding" your life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Dp2Zqk8vHw

Youtube thumbnail

The signs are a load of ****. And it's lose, not loose, idiot.

You know I love u so much for that I don't think