Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingTrying to Conceive · 7 months ago

TTC peeps: Could I be pregnant?

I've been tracking my temp and using the Rhythm method as birth control. Usually My husband an I are very good at wrapping up when I'm Fertile, but we had a slip up and used the pull out method during my fertile window. (no judgment please, drinking was involved) Now I'm convinced I'm pregnant, but I'm only one day late for AF. I took a test this morning (CD 29) and BFN.

Here is my question. I usually have a 26-28 day cycle. Unprotected sex was CD12 and I generally ovulate on CD15-16. and CD 27-29 I've been having pinkish-Brown tinged CM. Is it possible for me to still be pregnant if I test Negative on CD 29?

I wasn't planning for this, and it's not quite the right time.. but I guess now I've gotten a little attached to the idea. I'm sure those who have been there understand...

any personal experiences would be appericiated.

I ended up getting my period. I guess I was just hopefull and had heard stories of HCG levels being too low the day after missed period and got a bfp more like 5 days after missed period. 

Anyway, this is the last time I ask a question on Yahoo answers. This site is full of assholes.

• Tulip

Negative test means not pregnant

If you have to ask, you are too stupid to be a parent