Saints, Bears. Who you got?

The Bears will host the Saints this Sunday. Who you got?

I think I got the Bears.

Alvin Kamara may not play because of injury. If he does not play then the Bears may be favored. If he plays then the Aints will likely win since Trubisky is not likely to play.

my guess is the Saints beat the Bears

• Kathy

I will go with the Saints.

Saints offense comes alive. Bears dont stand a chance.

The saints are still sniveling about last year's blown call in the playoffs. I don't think those whiney cowards can win big games.

Bears over the Saints 24-17.

The Bears have a good defense, so it will probably be a close game, but hopefully the Saints win. Bears are at home and they really need to win this one, I think it will be a close game that either team can win.

I am going with the Bears because I am from Chicago before my mom Stole me from my dad and made me move to Atlanta with her.

• Bob

I think the Saints will win this game

Saints have an impressive body count even without Drew Brees. Duh Bears aren't even that good, lost to Oakland and barely beat the Broncos. 

30-7, Saints.