What are the chances of getting HIV after having sex with a condom? ?

Not saying he has HIV. He wouldn’t have sex with me without a condom, I did perform oral sex on him without condom. Just paranoid I’ve caught something, I have had no symptoms however I’m just freaking out over nothing basically. 

• It's on the low side. But do see your doctor and talk to them about getting tested for HIV since you're concerned about possibly having it.

• Byrd

There is just no helping stupid

• kelvin

neither one of you has HIV

Everyone who has sex owes it to themselves to get checked out and tested every 3-6 months, whether or not you're in a committed relationship. The thing with viruses is that they can stay dormant for years without ever showing up on tests.

I'm married, been with the same man for 11 years and we still get tested every 6 months. You never effing know.

Get yourself checked if it bothers you. Condoms aren't a definite so its always a chance taken.