Liverpool are bidding to match Man City’s Premier League record of 18 consecutive wins with a victory at the Theatre of Dreams this Sunday ?

A win at Old Trafford this Sunday will mean Liverpool will have won 18 consecutive games in the premier league, a record only Man City currently claim.

thoughts ?

• Monny

Unlucky

lololololol

we're on a roll!

liverpool is #1 while manchester united is 12th.

this is going to be a really big game for MU ; they are on a slide downwards.

if they can beat liverpool, then they can beat anyone, and they need a real challenge to "wake" themselves-up.

should be a real game, and everybody loves a challenge.

Bonjour degenerates!

It truly is depressing to have to come here and introduce myself this way, but I'm Martin and I'm a Watford F.C fan. Its looking quite bleak for us at the moment. I truly hope we get our act together sooner rather than after 38 matches when we head back to the Championship!

• August

degenerate ? this is about Liverpool + Man U not Elton John's Watford

• Ryan

Not an easier game to do it in on paper really but I think united might just get a draw. Watch now it'll be 4-0 Liverpool

KC btw just become a Liverpool fan we know you like them more than Real Madrid who have often got dodgy ref decisions go their way

• August

Wow Aces,a new adjective,i'am impressed. Didn't Bobby Charlton once call Old Trafford the theatre of dreams ?

a pub team can win 18 times without a cup

• August

must agree with you for once,its one of the best stadiums

• records are there to be broken, and we're going to smash this one into smitherines

6TCOEYNWA

Mr Anfled Aces, I've been three years at sea in the storm and still waiting Liverpool too win the league.

Source(s): Respect our hearts.
    • August

count yourself lucky that you haven't had to listen to AA's garbage

Absolutely incredible record, they've done it without massive help from referees unlike City too.