Liverpool are bidding to match Man City’s Premier League record of 18 consecutive wins with a victory at the Theatre of Dreams this Sunday ?

A win at Old Trafford this Sunday will mean Liverpool will have won 18 consecutive games in the premier league, a record only Man City currently claim.

thoughts ?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Monny
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Unlucky

lololololol

• 1 month ago

we're on a roll!

liverpool is #1 while manchester united is 12th.

this is going to be a really big game for MU ; they are on a slide downwards.

if they can beat liverpool, then they can beat anyone, and they need a real challenge to "wake" themselves-up.

should be a real game, and everybody loves a challenge.

• 1 month ago

Bonjour degenerates!

It truly is depressing to have to come here and introduce myself this way, but I'm Martin and I'm a Watford F.C fan. Its looking quite bleak for us at the moment. I truly hope we get our act together sooner rather than after 38 matches when we head back to the Championship!

• August
      Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

degenerate ? this is about Liverpool + Man U not Elton John's Watford

• Ryan
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Not an easier game to do it in on paper really but I think united might just get a draw. Watch now it'll be 4-0 Liverpool

KC btw just become a Liverpool fan we know you like them more than Real Madrid who have often got dodgy ref decisions go their way

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • August
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Wow Aces,a new adjective,i'am impressed. Didn't Bobby Charlton once call Old Trafford the theatre of dreams ?

a pub team can win 18 times without a cup

• August
      Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

must agree with you for once,its one of the best stadiums

• records are there to be broken, and we're going to smash this one into smitherines

6TCOEYNWA

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Mr Anfled Aces, I've been three years at sea in the storm and still waiting Liverpool too win the league.

Attachment image
    Source(s): Respect our hearts.
    • August
      Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

count yourself lucky that you haven't had to listen to AA's garbage

• 1 month ago

Absolutely incredible record, they've done it without massive help from referees unlike City too.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.