Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHomework Help · 1 month ago

My teacher wants to know where I got information for my assignment?

I used an essay I found online, would it be lying if I said I used a template of that essay and include all the information I used from it. It just sounds better than saying I used a whole essay. I will keep all the similar notes in the template, just reduce any excess info 

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Best answer

Reliable essay writing service http://essaysshop.com

• 1 month ago

If you even remotely show where you got the information, she will look up the website, and then it

will be obvious what you did !

Don't ever do that again, unless you want a big fat zero !

• 1 month ago

Well it looks like you got caught for plagiarism, don't do it again.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Have you forgotten about Plagiarism laws and providing your sources?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • John P
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

My daughter is a teacher at a secondary school in Britain. She is very good at spotting essays etc which have been simply copied from a website. So maybe honesty is the best policy in your instance. Don't forget that your teacher can also look up thinks on the internet!

• 1 month ago

You should always indicate your sources in a assignment. The fact that you did not is good reason for your teacher to question if it was your own work. Teacher probably knows your writing style rather well to suspect the work isn't your own. You have a big problem here.

• 1 month ago

Carefull!!! You might be accused of Plagiarism!!!! That is copying some else's work.

Your teacher wants YOU to write the answer in YOUR own words, not somebody else's.

• 1 month ago

Heads up...there are anti-plagiarism apps that can find sources that you copied word for word from. If that's what you did, your teacher can easily check online and find out if you plagiarized a source. I know this because now and then students from the university where I taught would be expelled for plagiarizing.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Your teacher already knows that you plagiarized the essay. They're testing you to see if you have the guts to confess, in which case you may catch a break, or if you lie more and dig yourself in further, in which case you'll get a worse penalty.

• 1 month ago

Yes, it would be lying. You had to know that you were doing something wrong. The point of those writing assignments is for you to sharpen your thinking and writing skills. Using someone else's essay is like having someone practice basketball for you and then trying to play against Steph Curry in a tournament.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.