TrumpfanMaga asked in SportsWrestling · 1 month ago

Is it true AEW is unscripted?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Not unscripted, but more freedom than WWE.

• 1 month ago

You shouldnt care, you should just sit back and enjoy the bubbly

• 1 month ago

The outcomes are predetermined, but unlike WWE, the promos aren't written line by line. They let the performers decide how to convey the information they need to give to the audience. 

• 1 month ago

Yes it is for real. Did you see the Cody chairshot from Tye Dillinger? Pluse AEW is owned by Tony Khan who also owns the Jacksonville Jaguars and nfl is also not fake

Tony refuses to invest in fake industries

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

unscripted as in the promos are not written by writers the wrestlers get to say what they want, they are micromanaged less one of the biggest issues about WWE was a lot of creative freedom was taken away from wrestlers because they had to read promos written by other writers

• 1 month ago

nope it is not true

• Yes it’s called sport entertainment.

• 1 month ago

All Pro Wrestling is Scripted

I think some football games are to

• Deen1 month agoReport

According to one of my friends, all sports that are out there are scripted, and that you can know who wins or is going to win on the dark web. I don't if that's true or not, like I said that's just what my friend told me.

• Candle
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I'm sure most promos aren't scripted, but there's got to be an outline to some of it. Otherwise there wouldn't be a show, it'd just be people talking out their *** about nothing.

• Mark
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Oh, about as unscripted as a Shakespeare play.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.