Can I pass my drug test in with less than 24 hrs notice?

I’m a daily user (mostly dab carts) and I have a Detoxify Mega Cleanser detox drink plus I’m drinking loads of water prior. Last time I smoked was around midnight of last night (10/15/19) and the test is the morning of 10/17/19. 

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

No......................

• poldi2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

If its a urine test, you will not pass.

• 1 month ago

Back in the day when I smoked weed, I would use a small perfume sample bottle of bleach and take it with me into the test. When I pissed I put the bleach in the bottle and it would work, however this was over 10 years ago and they may have a detection for bleach. Another alternative is the Whizzinator. Lastly, you can take someone else's clean piss with you, keep it warm and place it in the bottle.

• 1 month ago

no, water and detox drinks do nothing. THC is not floating about waiting to flush out, its in the fat cells and has to be processed out.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Mark
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No. Why are you taking (illegal) drugs if you are also applying for jobs?

• Demo1 month agoReport

Yeah! People who take illegal drugs don't need jobs.

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

nope you are gonna fail

• 1 month ago

What is the point in passing a drug test if you're a daily user? That's like saying you only have herpes a few days a month.

• The Football God
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

It makes no sense until it does. Drugs and their effects have no place at the workplace.

• Frank
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

In a word...NOPE.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.