Can I pass my drug test in with less than 24 hrs notice?

I’m a daily user (mostly dab carts) and I have a Detoxify Mega Cleanser detox drink plus I’m drinking loads of water prior. Last time I smoked was around midnight of last night (10/15/19) and the test is the morning of 10/17/19. 

No......................

• poldi2

If its a urine test, you will not pass.

Back in the day when I smoked weed, I would use a small perfume sample bottle of bleach and take it with me into the test. When I pissed I put the bleach in the bottle and it would work, however this was over 10 years ago and they may have a detection for bleach. Another alternative is the Whizzinator. Lastly, you can take someone else's clean piss with you, keep it warm and place it in the bottle.

no, water and detox drinks do nothing. THC is not floating about waiting to flush out, its in the fat cells and has to be processed out.

• Mark

No. Why are you taking (illegal) drugs if you are also applying for jobs?

• Demo1 month agoReport

Yeah! People who take illegal drugs don't need jobs.

• kelvin

nope you are gonna fail

What is the point in passing a drug test if you're a daily user? That's like saying you only have herpes a few days a month.

• The Football God

It makes no sense until it does. Drugs and their effects have no place at the workplace.

• Frank

In a word...NOPE.