Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 4 weeks ago

What do you want most in life ?

You will never get that serving Jehovah btw you will always be sorley dissapointed and miserable. You will cry out to Jesus with all the pain and heaviness in your heart and no one will hear you. 

What you need is to realize that Jesus and Jehovah doesn't exist it was a lie. 

If you want something in your life you have to make the effort to find it. I am surprised my wish was actually granted and I did not even have to work for it that much. Did Jesus ever grant any wishes for you. 

Nah that is why I know Satan and his Demons are real. If you make an effort to better yourself and the world around you you will be rewarded with what your heart truly desires and you will be happy. 

When all of your wishes are granted many of your dreams will be Destroyed. 

Cause you don't know what you dream of anyways. All your dreams are but illusions if you do not reach for the stars. 

So reject Jesus today and be free. He lied anyways even if he did exist which there is no evidence for at all. 

Peace in all truth

living my life and cheesburger

Want be successful actress, model, singer, dancer and become millionaire. All that come true without any gods. You must think profoundly and work hard to achieve goals and solve problems.

• Joe

To glorify and honor God, by His grace!

• And you, who are you? The Devil's lawyer?

I prayed to the Lord Jesus for a time, and he answered me and manifested himself before me, and my joy was wonderful, with tears in my eyes!

So, if you are convinced that demons are real, after this earthly life you will keep him company in eternal hell, with your sufferings accompanied by your tears for all eternity! oh__là

Too bad you didn't really put an effort into finding the living God. Here's an exclusive for you... John 14:6 "Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." It is because of who Jesus is and what He has done. Then, perhaps, you will discover and experience what you want most in life.

You can't make your own safety or you will attack..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjxNZH0qIe0

Youtube thumbnail

&list=RDEMRJT2ebvAk&index=2

More nookie. An endless supply of nookie til I die.

• Jeff

cheeseburgers & vanilla milkshakes

Unfortunately what I wanted in life turned out to be too easy and fell right into my lap and now I am searching for more