Allie
Allie asked in Education & ReferenceTrivia · 10 months ago

What do you think of people who are against abortion, the pill, contraception, sterilization, condoms and birth control?

I believe that no matter you are having sex i do believe you should use protection and be on some sort of birth control and for safety the morning after pill... The abortion thing is everybody's  self chioce  depends on what people believe..... Self choice

I 'think' everyone is entitled to their own beliefs and opinions, whether or not they agree with mine.

I think they need to learn how to swallow or spit...

I think they're promoting giving birth to a lot of babies who won't be cared for properly, uneducated, unloved, traumatised, abandonned, etc.

I think they're a bunch of big dummies

They become parents.

They are usually religious nut-jobs.

I think they are trying to control women. They don't like the idea of women having sex, under any circumstances. A friend of mine thinks that the anti-abortion, anti-birth control people want women to go back to having a dozen children, so that they can't have careers or have any power.

• y

Their right, their deal, nothing wrong with that.

• I think that they have a right to their opinion and their practices, but their opinion can not and should not be used to restrict the rights of others to hold their own opinions and practices. If they don't want to have an abortion, or use contraceptive measures, then that's their business. If they want to pass laws that make it difficult, impossible, or illegal for others do have abortions or use contraceptive measures, then we have a problem. If someone tries to create laws that force them to have abortions or use contraceptive measures, then we also have a problem.

I believe in pesky little things like personal freedom and such.