Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 4 weeks ago

What age is too old to not have a mate yet ?

My best friend just got married for the first time at age 67. There is no age limit.

There isn't an age for that hun.

• Kathy

There is no age limit to that.

• Oddly enough I actually had my first girlfriend when I was in grade 2 we were like best mates though. After that I had a new girlfriend every two years. So I find it bizarre some people wait so long.

No age limit, theoretically someone could find a mate in their 80s. It's never too late.

My oldest sister is 59 and just entered a relationship with a guy, before that she took a 10 yr vacation from men by choice to focus on her career.

I would say when you lose interest is when it's too old. Some old people get comfortable living alone and have no desire for a relationship.

But for those interested and still can't land a mate, I guess about 40 would be pushing it.

I would say 40s

• Mikey

No such age exists because life isn't dependent on you having a mate.