Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdoption · 1 month ago

Why would a 3 year old child falsely say I touched there private parts?

I have never been so disgusted in my life. Everyone says don't let it bother me but why shouldn't I. A child is obviously being touched innaproprately by someone and she doesn't know how to tell. I have been the childcare provider for her for 3nyears and never had anything happen like this before. The child's mother had been told on several occasions that her child does vugular acts on her cot at nap time. Now a random woman I never saw picked her up all last week when the accusations were made. I am not saying it was the woman who picked her up but it's just wrong to place blame on someone who knows nothing other than that I've been great to the kid and her parent as well as siblings. Should I call Child Protective Services and report her. I am utterly disgusted pregnant and loosing sleep and gaining stress to be attached to something so dispicalble.

I am a professional mind-reader specializing in 3-year-olds, recognized as such in all courts in all 50 states. Pay me.

Uh huh. You kept a child who kept performing "vulgar acts" and then blame a 3-year-old for lashing out after showing very clear signs of sexual abuse.

Totally. True. Story.

Your story is full of holes 😉😉

Looking at your past questions and answers I find it very hard to believe you work in childcare pervert. FYI just because your profile is set to private doesn't mean Google can't find everything you post on Yahoo Answers. lol

If this has even an ounce of truth you would know childcare providers are mandatory reporters so you wouldn't even ask about calling CPS.

Is your (Google Pixel 3aXL) still giving you trouble?

I'm sure the daycare has cameras.....and I'm sure there would have been an investigation.

In your last story the child was 2 ! ! ! There goes your credibility.😉

His parents are probably liberals and he’s watched them falsely accuse and “me too” people, so he learned it from them.