Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 2 months ago

what are some ways that i can relieve stress?

i have tried the deep breathing and normal methods but they dont seem to have an effect at all on my stress so i was wondering if anyone else has any other things for me

Exercise. Run, walk, lift weights. Anything that gets your heart rate up. Ditch the caffeine, energy drinks, soda, nicotine, etc. Get your sleep in at night. All of the hardest things to do if you work full time so try to fit it in a little at a time.

• Lv 4

good answer JJ..  

It's great that you are reaching out for help. We are so sorry to hear that you are struggling. Please consider using healthy/positive coping skills (journaling, listening to music, etc.) and focusing on your self care (exercising, getting adequate sleep, eating nutritiously, etc.) to help you manage your stress.

It's so important that you reach out for support from a trusted adult such as a parent, school counselor, teacher, coach, or minister. We would suggest getting evaluated by a medical doctor or mental health professional, and getting involved in counseling. Know that there is help out there for you and you are not alone.

Counselor, MT

Source(s): Boys Town National Hotline 1-800-448-3000, www.yourlifeyourvoice.org

whats the source of your problem what is causing you stress something that you are worry about  or what is the problem causing your stress , you need to face the problem or get away from it I read the bible and search for answer their it helps big time people perish for the lock of knowledge here is one verse “Therefore I tell you, do not be anxious about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink, nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothing? and the heavenly Father knows you need them 

Go somewhere quiet all by yourself. The beach, the woods, even a nice park bench. Turn off your phone, don't even listen to music. Give your ears a break from all the noise and sit there until the inner monologue quiets down too.

• Lv 4

another good answer.. especially about phone shut off...

• R L

Masturbation should do the trick!

take a hot bath with some bath salts, that always assists me.

Murders, disasters, and life stresses have caused an anxiety epidemic.

Here's how to get out:

Jesus commands us to focus on nature.

"Look at the birds of the air." He says. "They don't sow or reap, yet your Father feeds them. Do not worry, little flock. For you are much more valuable than the birds."

"Look at the lillies of the field. King Solomon in all his splendor was not dressed like one of these. If that's how He clothes the lillies of the field, will He not clothe you too?"

"Do not worry about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. Today has enough evil of it's own."

He's telling you to stay here 'in the now' with Him. If your eyes are on the things of this world, it means they aren't on Him.

Stress is an internal warning sign - and you should read it as such - that you don't trust God.

Make Him your bomb shelter.

You control nothing.... ask therefore, for the things you need, and He will rend the heavens for you.

• Satan

I'm going to get downvoted for this, but have a w@nk.

Scientifically proven to reduce stress

• Lv 4

AMEN, SATAN..   I LOVE WHEN WOMEN ANSWER HONESTLY..

Ummm how about some ASMR? Since 2014 It's my favorite thing to watch to take stress off my mind😊 also some chill music. There's many out there to listen and choose from.