Poll: What's the worst advice you've ever received?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Best answer

"If you drink gasoline, you'll go faster"

• 1 month ago

"You shouldn't go to that university and stay here and work" Luckily I didn't listen, I left that job shortly after.

• 1 month ago

Its ok to have sex outside of marriage as long as you use a condom. Worst advice ever.

Hebrews 13

4 Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.

Revelation 22

14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

Revelation 21

8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

When I first found out I was pregnant many years ago, my husband and I were not married at the time. His parents wanted me to get an abortion. I said no way, and I married my husband. My daughter was born, and I am now the grandmother of 2 kids.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

"Stop talking to your father."

Didn't follow it, thank God.

• Mikey
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

"Go to college"

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

My mother advising and dictating me as to who to like and who not to like.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

"Just stop being depressed."

Wow, thanks I'm cured.

• LOL, yeah... "Why can't you just be happy?"Oh yeah, thanks, I'll try that, your words just unfucked my entire episode /sarcasm...

• Robin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

loads from my father....what an **** hole

• Fuhr
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Check out this new website, Yahoo Answers.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.