Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

It frustrates me that almost everyone but me can get into a relationship but I probably can't?

Please tell me the truth and no lies.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Good. Let the frustration course through every fiber of your being. I mean HOPEFULLY this sparks some sort of incentive on your end to something about it as much as you ask on such, but I'm not optimistic about that if I had to say so truthfully for your own sake.

But let me be realsies here. I honestly hope you're not trolling. Because one, it's not working on me. And two, this is getting older than weaponized fruitcake.

• 1 month ago

Maybe it's your looks or personality

• 1 month ago

I felt the same way at one time since all my friends were in relationships. It seems when you quit trying to focus on "it", "it" will find you when you aren't expecting it!

• 1 month ago

I don't know your situation but I believe almost everyone who wants to be in a relationship can be. Whatever disadvantages you have in the dating market you can still find someone in your dating league.

Try moving into a bigger city maybe if no luck in your area.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • chris
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Truth?

You may not be ready!

Relationships aren't just about finding somebody that is "willing" to date you, It's about "being" the person they want to date!

Nobody wants to take on a "project" or be tasked with filling the holes in someone elses life!

You need to be happy with yourself and your life before you can expect someone else to want to share it with you!

• Mikey
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

There are lots of people who aren't meant to be in relationships. I'm one of them. Remember though, there are far worse things that can happen to someone in life.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.