Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceTeaching · 2 months ago

Why does God create people to be robotic?

Teachers and managers are all robots, or most are, they don’t act human, they speak the same way. It’s rare to come across a decent, non robot manager or teacher. They care about numbers, themselves looking good. You get teachers going on about not swinging on chairs like they’d care if you fell, they only do it so they don’t look bad and don’t have to fill in forms. Same with managers and health and safety. Like my manager made a comment about me jumping on a worktop to reach something, he didn’t have a go or anything and being short he understood why I did it but I knew what was coming, but it’s not like he’d care if I actually fell.

How many teachers have you had? In the US alone there are about 3.2 million teachers. You may (by the end of your high school) have met 0.001% of the teachers in the US, yet you are making a blanket statement about all teacher.

• Der2 months agoReport

seriously? there are just ~4 million students in the US, I don't actually believe that there are almost as many teachers as students

God does not create people to be robotic. People and society does that theses days. Your point is valid, but the blame really goes to human beings.

• .2 months agoReport

God is robotic and evil.

• GTB

I disagree with your view. As a senior manager, I set the climate and expectations of my staff - and enforce what is expected. If a staff member does not meet the performance criteria as defined and expected, there are severe penalties for that member. This is management. When the staff member meets expectations, they are not only for the staff member but also for all of his subordinates. It is how management is done. You seem upset about safety enforcement and suggest that workplace or school injuries due to carelessness or defiance of policies and guidelines is acceptable. However, it is not acceptable anywhere and anyone in management that fails to enforce safety and other guidelines is failing to do his job. Perhaps when you look at this more objectively you will understand as it is clear you are very naive.

• .2 months agoReport

Oh and please don’t go off about carelessness and shít, you don’t care about staff injuries you care about having to fill out paperwork and shït. You don’t care about them actually being hurt.

• David

He didn't but some kind of hideous creature begat you.

• .2 months agoReport

You deserve to die you disgusting prïck

What’s the worst, most vile religion? Christianity? Islam? Any others?

its becuase god is a dumbasss .... he did a shiit job creating this world... we cant even fly... why dont you get another job so you dont have to put up with this...

• .2 months agoReport

Everyone wants you to smash your head open Lon you’re a bit of a nasty prïck