Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

Is it ok to send nudes to a casual/fwb? ?

I'm new to the whole fwb thing as a guy I knew from high school (but never really spoke to 7 years ago) randomly asked me to be in a casual relationship with him and I agreed since we bumped into each other (which I promised to myself it'll be my first and last to be in this sort of arrangement). 

He invited me over 3 days ago. Had sex, cuddled, chill, held hands and he kiss me goodbye, said get home safe and that was that. We haven't spoken since, I'm starting to get the idea of what a causal relationship is like as well but I do secretly have a crush on him and would not let that affect our arrangement. 

Just wondering if its OK to randomly send him a nude to show I'm thinking of him. 

The last thing I want is for him to think I'm a **** or something or is it too soon to be sending nudes after the first encounter? When is it ok to send it if at all? 

• Huh?

Don't EVER send nudes to ANYONE, especially some guy you only hooked up with once. You have no way of knowing where they'll end up a year or two down the line. Remember: if they're ever posted online, it's close to impossible to get them totally removed.

• rick

I like nude pictures. I enjoy receiving them, especially from girlfriends. The problem is that these pictures, frequently wind up being seen by the wrong people. Sometimes years later. Send all the nudes you want, but never forget, your father and little brother are eventually going to find one of them. I always print them, frame them and put them on the wall of my office.

• Mikey

So he can show all his friends who he is porking?

NEVER, NEVER, NEVER do that. If you FWB wants to see you in the nude then show him when you are with him. You don't have to send him anything to show him that you are thinking of him. Keep in mind that FWB is just about sex. It doesn't' go any further than that. Just Google what are the rules for FWB on the internet and follow those rules while you are FWB with that guy. FWB are not looking to be in a relationship so you need to be very careful that you don't start to have feelings for the guy.

Its perfectly fine, just always remember to never show your face in any pic you send him. That way, you can't be identified if any of them get posted to web sites. Its a casual relationship, so sending pics to soon really doesn't apply here.

• steph

I would personally never send nudes even to my bf of 8 years just in case they some how someday get used against me in some form. With all the social media platforms it’s too easy to blackmail or ruin people’s lives with these things. But if you don’t care about that do it wth