What are the benefits of Music?

train longer, harder, faster

• Gregg

I fall in love with the whole world when I listen to my favorite music, Classical and classic rock.

helps reduce stress

• Beast

learning an instrument boosts a child's self esteem and helps them form important peer relationships with other musicians their own ages. Their is such camaraderie among musicians. It could even lead to a career. Music is something you can do all your life without the physical restrictions of age.

• Mike

What are the benefits of any art?

heel all of our pains and give enough energy to keep going in our beautiful life 

myriad. suggested reading: musicophilia by oliver sacks.

Stress relief.....

It boost your Dopamine levels and not make you feel misrable.....Also it gives you memories.. remeber a song when you were in middle school? or song that reminds you of somebody? Also it gives you inspiration and motivation

• Kaz

For me, listening to music can lift my spirits and improve my mood.