Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 4 weeks ago

Do you like the name ‘Emma-Olga’ for a baby girl?

27 Answers

Relevance
  • Violet
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago
    Best answer

Definitely not.

Hyphenated names are generally quite tacky, and look like the parents couldn't pick a name so they jammed two together. In the case of 'Emma-Olga', the names also don't flow. Emma is bland and overused, and Olga just doesn't flow with it. Emily Olga, Emmaline Olga or Evelyn Olga (as first and middle names) would work a lot better.

• Prissy
    Lv 4
    3 weeks ago

Actually,i do not like the name Emma.

Olga is not bad, instead....I do not like the combination of those two names, though.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

They sound horrible together . They both end in A and don’t flow. Hideous. Emma is too common and boring and Olga is just disgusting 

• 4 weeks ago

what is wrong with some people??

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Sorry I don't like either name.

• 4 weeks ago

No, I don't like it

• blank
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Not keen on the Olga part. I love the Emma part though. I love the name Emma. I am not keen on Olga though.

• 4 weeks ago

No. The Olga part is ugly.

• John P
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Not as a combination like that. But as first and second names separately - lovely. Just remember that Olga is Russian.

• 4 weeks ago

Emma is pretty and sweet, Olga sounds like an old hag. PLEASE drop the Olga part.

• 4 weeks ago

NO! It’s awful. I like Emma on its own as a name, but why on earth would you need to hyphenate it with a name like Olga!? Olga is probably one of the ugliest names in the world!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.