fabian asked in HealthMen's Health · 4 weeks ago

Hi my name is Fabian I am 18 years old I have an uncut and I have a 2 1/2 inch dick is that normal for my age if not then what should I do. ?

Please help. 

Hmmm. Have you been to the doctor? Are you aware that using a penis health creme can be really helpful? It's formulated specifically for your genital area, so it's sensitive enough to use on the penis. Not only does it keep it hydrated, radiant, and smooth, but it also increases blood flow to your penis leading to better, stronger erections.

you have an intact penis not an uncut penis. uncut penis insinuates all men must be circumcised. your penis size is normal and there is nothing to be ashamed of. if you get into a relationship and your significant other relies on sex, that is not a healthy relationship. someone who cares about you will not care about penis size. you are normal and healthy, there is nothing wrong.

• Roddy

The average ADULT erect penis length is between 5 and 5.5 inches. The flaccid length can vary so much that it is irelevent.

Was your penis fully erect when you measured it?

If you are overweight then the excess fat on your abdomen may be hiding much of your true penis length. If you slim down to the proper size for your height and age you may 'discover' another inch or so of penis.

Being circumcised or not makes no difference to your penis length as you don't include any foreskin overhang in the measurement. However, if your penis is genuinely short then it may be more difficult to insert it for intercourse if there is foreskin to get in the way.

• Josie

Hi Fabian , that is what you have inherited from your father.

It is normal for you.

Look it up online. I don't know what the standard size is.

Is it 2.5" soft or erected hard?

Most Asian men are 4.5" erected hard.

Most Mexican men are 5" erected hard.

Most white men are 5.5" erected hard.

Most black men are 6.5" erected hard.