Verulam asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 month ago

First of all it's Hamilton posting a rather dark and worrying message on Instagram and now we have Prince Harry blubbing during a speech?

ast some event he and his wife were attending. What's going on with our 'men' these days? Something in the water?

Update:

@ Catrin - As if it really matters, I don't expect to see Harry, who lives a very privileged life compared to the majority of us, blubbing on the platform when giving a speech. What's he needing to cry about fgs? And I'd not expect to see a woman crying like that either. As for Hamilton, I am concerned about where his statement is coming from.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Best answer

In Harry’s case, just trying to jump on a bandwagon. Seemed fake and rehearsed, and unnecessary.

Hamilton, attention seeking too?

Remember Harry was bemoaning the nasty media but the next week creates media attention by blubbing on tv for no other reason than to get ....media attention.

• 4 weeks ago

Get Quality Instagram followers from https://followfans.com

• Bear
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Harry's excuse is,that he's over privileged,from an inbred family and p*ssy-whipped.

Hamilton is a whiney sh*t,with the personality of a house brick.

• 1 month ago

Gosh, I find this question rather odd when we are rightly being urged to be more open about mental health problems, not less.

Why shouldn’t men cry or be depressed about the state of the world? Do you think that only women should be allowed that privilege?

Edit. I wasn’t aware of either until I saw your question, since I am not remotely interested in anything either of these people have to say. But if they don’t want to pretend that everything is fine and keep the overrated stiff upper lip, that’s fine by me.

• Tony
      Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

I'm really not interested in your opinion Verulam.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Maybe it's something he has learnt from his father, who had frequent outbursts of crying to mummy. One of the reasons that Prince Philip used to walk OUT of a room when Charles entered it, he couldn't bear to be in the same room as his weak son.

• 1 month ago

Don't worry, we've got stalwarts like Prince Andrew, Boris, Weinstein, Gazza etc - to keep up the 'old man' ways

• 1 month ago

They seem to be either wet or shady misogynists, young men have no decent role models at the moment, on the other hand women have fantastic role models (Greta Thunberg, AOC) seems they will inherit the earth.

• 1 month ago

Isn't the fact that people bemoan what's happening to "our 'men'" part of the problem?

Perhaps he ought to man up and display the British stiff upper lip. Big boys don't cry. Or perhaps those gender roles are complete cobblers. You choose.

• catrin l
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Hamilton said it was the state of the world and nobody seemed to care. Perfectly understandable.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

God knows what his Great Grandparents thought.

• 1 month ago

Get with the times old man, it's ok to show emotions these days. The younger generations of men are now free to cry, laugh and love out loud, something your generation were too scared to show. You should be glad that they can do this & not be making fun of them.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.