Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 8 months ago

What thing have you accomplished in your life, that you are most proud of? Please explain.?

• JJ

I worked for one employer for 45 years, surviving job lay-offs and company mergers

I was a screw up the first 20 years of my life. I have to say my greatest accomplishment was going back to college and becoming an A student for two years in a row in community college. I’m really proud of myself for that even tho it’s small. :)

• It is NOT a small accomplishment.  Even though I don't know you, I was impressed with that accomplishment for you.  I have never been an A student myself.  So... Good for you.  

• Gag Me

I wrote a poem about my dad a week after he passed away. My mom entered it into a poetry contest and I was selected to attend a poetry convention in Las Vegas, Nevada. I received a statue with my name on it and had my poem published in a book.

Being able to get my own first home before age 30.