Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 4 weeks ago

Why are people acting like the packers are the best team in the nfl?

They barely beat the bears and Vikings and paid off the refs to win against the lions. And there are much better teams in the nfc like the niners, saints, panthers, Seahawks. And almost every game the refs highly favor the packers 

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Theyre top 5 maybe top 3. New Orleans is the best, and New England is a contender, but I need to see them play good teams

• 4 weeks ago

Don't know what people you are talking to.Here in Wisconsin we see a better team but are not confident enough to pretendthey are great.

• 4 weeks ago

They have the second best #12 so there's that. 

• y
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

They did not pay the refs off against the lions, that came down from the NFL. Green bay relevant = Teresita and dollars. Same with the cowboys. It is the reason they continually had more coverage over the last to decades even though they were useless.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I rank them higher than Seattle. I rank Frisco as the best team in the NFC, the Packers second, the Saints 3rd, the Lions 4th, and the Vikings 5th. The Cheese beat the Cowpies, besides the Bears and Vikings. These are all good teams. In contrast, the Sea Dorks beat 3 teams with losing records (Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Cleveland) by a combined margin of only 7 points. Frisco beat these same 3 teams by a combined total of 56 points. Seattle beat LA at home by a single point, and they did it because LA missed an easy field goal. Frisco, OTOH, beat LA by 13 points in LA. Yet there are sports commentators who rank Seattle as a better team than Frisco. It shows that these power rankings are highly subjective, and not worth the paper they are written on.

In fact, Green Bay played a tougher schedule so far than either Frisco or Seattle. Some sports commentators actually rate the Packers pretty low in their "power rankings," below the Cowpies. The Packers are actually better than many cynics claim.

• 4 weeks ago

That's what fans do when their team is winning.

• 4 weeks ago

Suck hind tlt, pissant.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.