Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationBuying & Selling · 1 month ago

Getting a new car help?????

Back in January I leased a car from a dealership,  it's a nice car but recently I saw my dream car at the same dealership.    it's way cheaper but what  would I need to do if I want to switch vehicles?????  Any advice????

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Forget it, would cost an arm and a leg to get out of your lease. Then you would have to buy the other car.

• 1 month ago

Talk with one of the car sales people. They'll do anything they can to make a sale.

• 1 month ago

That would depend on what the buyout conditions in your leasing contract are. As you have that contract, and we do not, no one here can guess what yours says.

READ it.

• 1 month ago

You can buy your way out of the lease. Then you just start over with the new one. Just one of the steps on the way to the poorhouse

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Leasing a vehicle is the same as renting. You have zero equity. Oh, they'll let you buy it from them. After you've already paid what it's worth in lease costs.

• 1 month ago

Probably cost you about $8500 to switch, plus continuing to make payments.

• Geo
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

Your 'dream car' is 'way cheaper' than the car you leased? You would have to be an idiot not to get the car you really wanted.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.