terry asked in Business & FinanceCredit · 1 month ago

Has anyone ever had their debt card charged from SMB*Workplace... Because who is that and how do i get a hold of them to dispute the charge?

• In

Call your bank and ask for contact information, then call SMB to find out what the charge is for. If it is not a legitimate charge then call your bank back and file a dispute.

• Judy

You dispute the charge with your BANK.

• Judith

I've disputed items showing up on my account two times over the course of many years - one of the places had been taking out $33 for 8 months before I noticed that I didn't know who in the world it was. I did it by VISITING my bank and speaking with a representative. The bank takes it from there; they investigate it - you don't. In both instances, the bank refunded me the monies taken out of my account and the bank conducted an investigation. I signed a form acknowledging that if it was found that the charges were legit (and I just forgot about the source) that I would have to repay the bank.

So VISIT your bank.

• DEBS

You dispute it with your bank. I'm not trying to be mean, but you honestly shouldn't be using plastic if you don't understand how they work. A "debit" card is like a check. Money comes out of your account right away. (There's no such thing as a debt card). A credit card is a short term loan. They get 'charged'. Debit cards do not.

• .

call your bank and dispute it

• Greg

You do not contact them, you contact your bank. Debit cards are not charge cards and so it is not a charge, it is immediately taken from your bank.