Received money from bank but?

So I ordered money from the bank they sent the money to my business, the problem is the bank hasn’t debited the money from my account 20 k it’s been two days first time that ever happened I have been doing business for years with them 

If you have the money

Not everything happen instantaneously with banking.  There's a good reason behind waits.  Not everything is outspoken.  PayPal suddenly wouldn't let me log in and offered not a hint as to why.  Half an hour after trying everything I could think of, I changed my odd-looking password, and that worked.

• Judy

tell them about it.

Remember there was a holiday Monday Columbus day so they're going to be behind today on their banking business

So what's your question? Are you asking for their phone number so you can call and find out why?

Call your bank and ask them.