How do you buy a vehicle? I need an SUV or truck with a hitch. How much money do I need to make a month to be able to afford one?

• M.

How much CASH money do you have?

At least $2000 and have a full time job and several years of good credit. Unless you mean cash. You can always buy for cash.

• Ron

It must be Tuesday

• Kyle

look on kelly blue book. search for cars and what their value is. you can see what their price should be from dealers or private party. you can calculate how long it'll take to pay off, how much to put down initially, and any additional fees.

i would just start by going to local dealers. talk with an associate. just get general information and recommendations. then take that back home and do research online. take some for test drives. then talk about financing options. you can do all this without feeling forced to purchase or buy before you leave. and if you feel like they are doing that, tell them to stop or get up and walk out.

look at autotrader or carmax too for deals. cars with low mileage and newer will obviously be more expensive than older or more miles.

All depends on what type of truck. More extravagant or well known brands will be not only more expensive to buy/rent/lease but also to insure. The year matters too, you couldn’t sell an un-driven Ford truck from 2018 in 2019 for the original price. So the older the car the cheaper it’ll be. Same with size, reliability and repair ability. All factors plus more are taken into account when selling a vehicle. 

Search online for he type of truck you want and knock 5-7 years off the current year. It’ll be cheaper but still have modern technology and manufacturing standards.

• emily4 weeks agoReport

I need something to pull a horse. So I need something that was taken care of. I just started working on credit. But seems like I can’t purchase or borrow money without credit.

• No idea; I just walk into the dealer and point to the car/truck I want and ask if they can have it plated before closing time.

And then I have my bank transfer the money to the dealer's account.

• emily4 weeks agoReport

I need something to pull a horse. Are they willing to finance tailored to you or are they firm on price? I want something used but need something that will last and was previously taken care of. Lastly how much is the usual price a month? I know dealerships try to take the highest offer.

• .

You should get away from the mentality of making monthly payments. Paying cash for a used car or truck is better because you avoid the interest charges on a loan and don't have to carry full coverage auto insurance.

If you want a reliable truck or SUV, you need to save up about 9,000 dollars. You can have a tow hitch installed, if it doesn't already have one.

• .

Example: https://tinyurl.com/y2yqgp2t

• Greg

You go to a dealership or a car lot or you use any of the online seller and buy one. How much money you need to make depends upon your credit rating, down payment, and the vehicle cost among other things.

You purchase a vehicle by cash, check, or credit.