What’s your favorite current comic book?

That one your not bothering to read you webo!

My favorite current series is an ongoing manga called, Ultraman. Its being reprinted by Viz in book form and is already up to volume 12. You can ask your local comics dealer to order some for you, but you should start at the beginning of its story.

• David

Captain Klutz.  Unfortunately, the character died with Don Martin.

• Shadow Lady

You could try some back-issues of Ultra Klutz. Yes, its an actual title.

I'm really enjoying Hawkman and Freedom Fighters both of which are by Robert Venditti

At the moment I'm enjoying The Immortal Hulk. I'm reading it through Marvel Unlimited so I'm 6 months behind, so I don't know if it takes a downturn or not.

i follow artists, not books. i like chris ware, charles burns, seth, eleanor davis, katie skelly, lynda barry, kaz and derf.

Batman, currently being written by Tom King

• Dr.Zin

I don't collect nowadays because I don't like the stories, although the art is great and the paper quality is exceptional compared to the earlier days.

When I did collect, I collected everything Marvel and DC. When Independent comics came out, Judge Dredd was my favorite

I haven't been collecting comic books since years ago, when I gave my sister permission to sell mine, to give us gas money for our move. I told her not to sell them for less than $500 which is still a steal for anyone... because they were worth much more than that to my knowledge. I think she told me she sold them all for $100! One graphic novel can cost $30-$40

• Dr.Zin

I feel your pain. I sold my collection in 1979 for $1,000, but could have got that in just my Vampirella collection alone

i don't really like comic books