What’s your favorite current comic book?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

That one your not bothering to read you webo!

• 2 months ago

My favorite current series is an ongoing manga called, Ultraman. Its being reprinted by Viz in book form and is already up to volume 12. You can ask your local comics dealer to order some for you, but you should start at the beginning of its story.

• David
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Captain Klutz.  Unfortunately, the character died with Don Martin.

• Shadow Lady
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

You could try some back-issues of Ultra Klutz. Yes, its an actual title.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I'm really enjoying Hawkman and Freedom Fighters both of which are by Robert Venditti

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

At the moment I'm enjoying The Immortal Hulk. I'm reading it through Marvel Unlimited so I'm 6 months behind, so I don't know if it takes a downturn or not.

• 2 months ago

i follow artists, not books. i like chris ware, charles burns, seth, eleanor davis, katie skelly, lynda barry, kaz and derf.

• 2 months ago

Batman, currently being written by Tom King

• Dr.Zin
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

I don't collect nowadays because I don't like the stories, although the art is great and the paper quality is exceptional compared to the earlier days.

When I did collect, I collected everything Marvel and DC. When Independent comics came out, Judge Dredd was my favorite

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I haven't been collecting comic books since years ago, when I gave my sister permission to sell mine, to give us gas money for our move. I told her not to sell them for less than $500 which is still a steal for anyone... because they were worth much more than that to my knowledge. I think she told me she sold them all for $100! One graphic novel can cost $30-$40

• Dr.Zin
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

I feel your pain. I sold my collection in 1979 for $1,000, but could have got that in just my Vampirella collection alone

• 2 months ago

i don't really like comic books

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.