How do I unlock this phone (read desc.)?

So, my mom's boyfriend works at a recycling plant for I phones and stuff like that and he always brings me phones and stuff like that. So he brought me this Samsung Galaxy Player 5.0 but it's locked, I was wondering if there were any codes to unlock it so I can use it. Thanks!

• SG

You can factory reset it with Volume UP + POWER, and then navigating with the volume keys on the menu, but without factory resetting it, you could use the emergency call, or you could use these series of codes here:

https://www.deviantart.com/l33tn3rdz/art/All-possi...

Press and hold Volume UP + POWER When Samsung logo appears release power but keep pressing Volume UP until you see android and then the recovery menu. Select wipe data/factory reset with Volume down and confirm with center Home/OK button

I don't know if it's Google account locked aka frp locked, if so there are YouTube videos how to bypass that.