Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 1 month ago

The best was to get rid of people from your home. ?

So I work Wednesday to Sunday and my brother invites people on the weekend round after midnight and it usually lasts till 6am at least and people are still hanging arrou d it's not fair but I don't know where or how to start kicking people out so I can sleep. I suffered from mental health so going through my mind is a real stress for anxiety and angry of the thought no one is thinking of me at the time. A lot of fears and angers get realised and I get that treats and not a good place to start. It hasn't been done yet but it has done before. How should I approach this? 

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

have a discussion about how you feel and decide together when a decent time guests should stay until, and you would have to follow the same time rules with your friends. You can also suggest for them to hangout at a different location

• 1 month ago

Call the police.

Tell them there are uninvited people in your home and they need to come over and make them leave.

• LAN
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Start by kicking out your brother if it's your home. That should solve all the problems.

Why did you post this in mental health instead of family and relationships?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.