Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 month ago

How do I stop having nightmares about when my brother choked me last summer?

My parents made nothing but excuses for him because he’s mentally ill. I keep having the nightmares.

• art

you could still phone the police and press assault charges - your parents cant stop you from doing that

if he is still living in the same house as you phone child services for your own safety

I didn't choke you, for crying out loud I grabbed your shoulder to tell you to stop and that was it. I DID NOT CHOKE YOU, I NEVER WOULD DO THAT. You might be a cruel person but I would NOT choke you and DID NOT. Get a life please Sis.

maybe you should get some counseling,it might help you out

Hey, I remember you.

Go find a counselor or someone to talk to. You need someone to talk to who can walk you through getting through a trauma.

kill him then u will be fine jk my little brother is ill too from a boat accident a couple years ago and hes a hand full he isnt the same he gets in trouble at school a lot

have you tried going to a therapist?