Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootballEnglish Football · 10 months ago

Why is Mr Anfield Aces so worried about what's going on at Old Trafford and Man Utd?

Is he a secret Utd fan

soccer-fans like a good game. it can not be all sour-apples, you have to appreciate good play as much as you regret seeing the bad. that is sportsmanship. the game went 1-1 draw.

manchester united's strategy must have worked pretty well. as Ole Gunnar Solskjaer caused a shock with a 3-5-2 formation and it worked a treat to lock down Liverpool’s wide players. This looked like a specialist formation to make United better defensively against a stunning attacking team.

liverpool's next game: MC at LIV 11/10/2019

https://soccer.nbcsports.com/2019/10/20/three-thin...

• Harry

No idea, but he's just sharing his opinion and all, which is fine - I understand where you're coming from though, I mean a fan talking about his biggest rivals a lot, but I think I understand that.

He seems like a decent user, unbiased and honest, obviously not afraid to praise his own team and all, but not afraid to give other teams and their players credit too.

Source(s): Man Utd fan.
  • I'm secretly a fan of Watford to support my favorite player, Gerard, does it make me a bad person?

• August

You're answering your own questions again AA ^_^ ^_^ :)

I just wanted to keep this section true to its roots, its about the EPL footie not the international euro qualifies lol

So in theory, I was right and you were all wrong for discussing Engalnd and Bulgaria on here ! ^_^

for that you should go to a different section.

English Football is for EPL only.

lol