Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Why does Jea like to abuse Christians?

Cut her some slack. A traumatic experience in her youth prejudiced her against religion and the religious.

Source(s): Greek Orthodox Christian
    • Chi girl

Deal -- The joke's on you. She posted the details -- more than once -- then regretted doing that and deleted them. I won't embarrass her by giving them to anyone. I wish she'd get help; she deserves it.

It's not abuse, it's egomaniacal condescension. The problem with that is that I have yet to see her present an actual argument. She calls people "kid" and other names, in an attempt to make herself feel better, but has yet to make a claim that warrants such superiority. "I don't like you," "you're wrong," and "I'm better and smarter than you" are NOT arguments, especially with no evidence whatsoever that any of those are even remotely true.

I support her right to believe any old way she chooses, but the unprovoked hatred she seems to have for believers is almost diagnosable, as is her insistence on coming to a religion forum to demonstrate it....and she is not alone. (..and I apologize if "she" isn't the correct pronoun--it's hard to tell here--I just get a "she" vibe from "her.")

• Rayal

Why do you care about Jea so much? If you were intelligent enough to be in the 4th grade I would say you have a crush on her. Want to pull her pigtails do you??

Ask NCWJ why people abuse others. He's the biggest abuser on here.

At least Jea doesn't claim to follow a god who commands her to be gentle and respectful while taking every opportunity to spread hate and stir up as much drama as possible like a poisonous hypocrite.

• Jea

Lion, you couldn't "smack me down" with words or a club.  Had you handy I'd go cut you a club, just to see if you were stupid enough to swing it at me.  I'm sure you are plenty stupid enough for that.  Bearly is right, you waste out time here.

• She...er He oh heck I don't know

obviously has suffered some abuse

• Rayal

So what is your reason for being so curmudgeonly? Did an atheist steal your lunch money?

Why are you singling out a user? Don't do that please.

Jea merely espouses her atheist opinions, like anyone else is allowed to. Her rhetoric is only abusive if you allow it to be. Just ignore her, she's not the brightest bulb at GE anyway.

• No Bozos

rhet·o·ric /ˈredərik/

the art of effective or persuasive speaking or writing, especially the use of figures of speech and other compositional techniques.

I would question the use of the word "effective", but it describes your posts fairly well, yeah.

The greater the abuse, the stronger I become. "Calm seas never made a skilled sailor."

• Donald

a sober mind is a thinking mind. JESUS can help you.
      or is salvation not your cup of tea?

The truth hurts.

• Lôn

She's a nasty piece of work!

• Lôn

You're lying...you come on here just to insult believers and try to belittle their beliefs...that's nasty. I really DON'T CARE that you don't believe...it's your loss. Why does it bother you so much that I DO?

• Jea

Never happens.  Unless you consider honesty to be abuse.

• Donald

ms J does not know the truth. she runs from it.
      troll in the pet section. take all your other id's with you.