I have nothing against Christians, I just wish they'd stop trying to convert me. Anyone else feel this way?

• Jea

Everyone feels that way.

Christians seem to need to meddle with others.  Stick their nose into your business.

I guess they haven't enough of their own business to keep them busy.

edit:  Fireball has provided a perfect example to prove my point.  Thanks for the support FB.

• Jea

Jennifer, are you another Chi girl puppet?

Christianity is brainwash, and the TRINITY is false.

Just doing what Jesus commanded us to do . But we should be obeying all of Jesus' sayings first .

• L'nya

Matt 24:14; Ezek 3:17-21. Jehovah God will very soon stop the kingdom msg and change it to a msg of destruction. jw.org

True Christians are simply following the example of Christ and preaching the good news of God's Kingdom. Some accepted and followed Jesus, some did not. Same today - we put the message out there and people decide whether they want it or not.

Dude, it's like this:

When I see a cop hiding behind a billboard with his little radar gun, I'm going to try to warn you so you don't get a big fact ticket. When I am coming around a corner and I can see the accident that you can't see, I'm going to try to warn you. When there's a nutbar in some public place, screaming, yelling, acting like he's going to hurt someone, I'm going to warn as many people as I can so people don't walk into a very dangerous situation. Who would do less?

God says there's one sin He will not forgive, called blasphemy. It is easiest defined as rejecting God. God says those who reject Him will face punishment because they refused forgiveness. If I know that and you don't, and me knowing there is danger ahead for you, what kind of shmuck would I be to not tell you about it? A big one. So I will risk offending you, not because I hate you, not because I'm trying to vex you, not because I'm trying to hurt you, but because I do genuinely love you and don't want you to face what's around the corner.

You can say, I don't believe that, all day, every day, until the end of time. That's fine. In the end, it is God who chooses whom He saves, not the other way around. But I'm not going to deny telling you the truth simply because it might piss you off. It might piss you off that I slam on my brakes in front of you and force you to slow down, but it won't piss you off nearly as much as if you got a big fat ticket because you passed me by like I was standing still, so busy flipping me off that you didn't notice the lights behind you.

No one who tells you about the love of Jesus and His forgiveness is trying to hurt you. Just want you to get in on a really good, life-changing, fabulous thing, to know that you are loved, no matter what; that God is real, that He has a plan for you, plans to build you and not break you, plans for a hope and a future. If you want to be ticked off about that, you can be. But why? It's not an act of hate but love. For you.

• Rebecca

IF God is real, then He certainly knows the future. If God says, I do nothing lest I reveal it to My prophets first, then He made sure to tell everyone what they could expect that none shall have excuse. It's not me telling the future but telling you what God has already said. The rest is on you.

Well, you must be some kind of evangelist magnet. None of the Christians I know go around trying to convert anyone, and neither do I.

Source(s): Greek Orthodox Christian
    • Chi girl

I figure you're adults and can make your own decisions.

No- that's kind of cute and usually some fun . The ones like Missball who yell you're going to hell

by failing judgment

in mostly CAPS are annoying at all times .

Weird thing is - JW's don't say much anymore .

I caught a few off guard while they were pushing their little " Who is God " pamphlet thru the screen door .

They just continued and jump in their car as fast as possible as if they might be the ones needing to be informed .

No - " Hello , How are you ? Nothing - I didn't even get a chance to ask "Witch God "

I convert no one; that's God job. I just answer questions.

• 1 month agoReport

You attempt to answer questions - I have forgot more answers than you will ever answer .

• Well thats not going to happen. We don't want to see you in hell

so you better get used to it