just curious

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Doc
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

That's assuming we're wrong. Still haven't refuted the claim

• 4 weeks ago

Humans, atheist or not, are irrational. BTW, are you familiar with the idea "I believe because it is absurd"? There doesn't seem to be any particular reason why our flawed and sinful minds out to be able to reason that God exists.

• 4 weeks ago

We are not the ones who believe in talking animals, a sun that revolves around the earth, and a global flood that never happened.

• 4 weeks ago

I'm sure you can point to specific examples of atheists lacking logic.

I'll wait.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

False premise cannot be answered.

• They don't lack Logic, they lack wisdom

which is the knowledge on how to apply that logic

they say "if I can't see it and it doesn't make sense to me it can't be true"

which is foolish

The wise thing to do is to look beyond youself for the possibilities

• Doc
      Lv 5
      4 weeks agoReport

That's the point. God is impossible by any realistic, laws of physics. In short, god is NOT a possibility. Believing in something that doesn't exist, won't change the fact. No matter how strong the faith.

• Caesar
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Logically we understand why atheism and atheist are not proper nouns to capitalize. One of the earliest signs that a person doesn't understand what atheism is comes when they spell "atheism" or "atheist" with a capital A in the middle of a sentence. In English, this is only grammatical with proper nouns.

So when you understand what atheism is then you can talk about our logic, we just honestly lack believe in the invisible entities some theists call gods...

• Rayal
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

They don't next question.. Try using the logic you proclaim.

• 4 weeks ago

If Atheists lack logic, then "christians" lack morals.

Solid fact.

• Can you walk us through why you think they lack logic? I'm just curious.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.