Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 4 weeks ago

Why do Atheists lack logic?

just curious

• Doc

That's assuming we're wrong. Still haven't refuted the claim

Humans, atheist or not, are irrational. BTW, are you familiar with the idea "I believe because it is absurd"? There doesn't seem to be any particular reason why our flawed and sinful minds out to be able to reason that God exists.

We are not the ones who believe in talking animals, a sun that revolves around the earth, and a global flood that never happened.

I'm sure you can point to specific examples of atheists lacking logic.

I'll wait.

False premise cannot be answered.

• They don't lack Logic, they lack wisdom

which is the knowledge on how to apply that logic

they say "if I can't see it and it doesn't make sense to me it can't be true"

which is foolish

The wise thing to do is to look beyond youself for the possibilities

• Doc

That's the point. God is impossible by any realistic, laws of physics. In short, god is NOT a possibility. Believing in something that doesn't exist, won't change the fact. No matter how strong the faith.

• Caesar

Logically we understand why atheism and atheist are not proper nouns to capitalize. One of the earliest signs that a person doesn't understand what atheism is comes when they spell "atheism" or "atheist" with a capital A in the middle of a sentence. In English, this is only grammatical with proper nouns.

So when you understand what atheism is then you can talk about our logic, we just honestly lack believe in the invisible entities some theists call gods...

• Rayal

They don't next question.. Try using the logic you proclaim.

If Atheists lack logic, then "christians" lack morals.

Solid fact.

• Can you walk us through why you think they lack logic? I'm just curious.