Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 2 months ago

Masturbating everyday ?

Do you think masturbating everyday is ok? Or do u think it will have any long term effects physically or mentally 

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Nah you should be fine, just pay attention to your body. Are you using a penis health creme to moisturize the area? You should be, they have vitamins and amino acids. Nothing better!!!!!! 

• 2 months ago

The most that can happen probably is you might become desensitized to the touch of a female's sex organs and might prefer the feel of your hand when it comes to sexual feel.

• 2 months ago

Yes it is normal and healthy infact. We need to relieve the tension.

• Jim
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Perfectly fine and normal

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Josie
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

How many times ? = yes, of course it is healthy.

• Kendall
      Lv 4
      2 months agoReport

Ah.. I knew it.. Josie I do trust your answers- I did wonder about your education/personal experience. I don't mean to bother you, just noting this, and complimenting. You should have my email address- it's up to you, tho. Anytime you'd like to talk. Thanx- K

• 2 months ago

ithere are no physical mental issues that will occur now its only a problem if you are doing it to often to the point where it gets in the way of you living your life or you rubbed it too hard and cause injury otherwise there is no problem with masturbating every day

• 2 months ago

I generally masturbate at least once a day (in addition to having sex fairly regularly), and I have never seen any negative effects from it.

I did, however, see negative effects from masturbating to pron - and I highly recommend anyone who has difficulty getting or maintaining an erection when having sex (or while masturbating) ditch pron altogether. Learn to use your imagination.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

If a man never masturbate or never has sex, he will die from prostate cancer.

Most men are killed from prostate cancer. If he has problems finding a girl or a sexual partner, he will die from prostate cancer.

• si2 months agoReport

Do u have any scientific proof to back this up??

• balan
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Masturbate only when sexually excited and not as a routine habit.The safest frequency is once every alternate days without any side effects.Enjoy regards.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Masturbation is completely normal, i do it every day 3-4 times. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.