Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 2 months ago

Masturbating everyday ?

Do you think masturbating everyday is ok? Or do u think it will have any long term effects physically or mentally 

Nah you should be fine, just pay attention to your body. Are you using a penis health creme to moisturize the area? You should be, they have vitamins and amino acids. Nothing better!!!!!! 

The most that can happen probably is you might become desensitized to the touch of a female's sex organs and might prefer the feel of your hand when it comes to sexual feel.

Yes it is normal and healthy infact. We need to relieve the tension.

• Jim

Perfectly fine and normal

• Josie

How many times ? = yes, of course it is healthy.

• Kendall

Ah.. I knew it.. Josie I do trust your answers- I did wonder about your education/personal experience. I don't mean to bother you, just noting this, and complimenting. You should have my email address- it's up to you, tho. Anytime you'd like to talk. Thanx- K

ithere are no physical mental issues that will occur now its only a problem if you are doing it to often to the point where it gets in the way of you living your life or you rubbed it too hard and cause injury otherwise there is no problem with masturbating every day

I generally masturbate at least once a day (in addition to having sex fairly regularly), and I have never seen any negative effects from it.

I did, however, see negative effects from masturbating to pron - and I highly recommend anyone who has difficulty getting or maintaining an erection when having sex (or while masturbating) ditch pron altogether. Learn to use your imagination.

If a man never masturbate or never has sex, he will die from prostate cancer.

Most men are killed from prostate cancer. If he has problems finding a girl or a sexual partner, he will die from prostate cancer.

• si2 months agoReport

Do u have any scientific proof to back this up??

• balan

Masturbate only when sexually excited and not as a routine habit.The safest frequency is once every alternate days without any side effects.Enjoy regards.

Masturbation is completely normal, i do it every day 3-4 times.