promotion image of download ymail app
wally asked in SportsCycling · 8 months ago

my bike tie is 26x150 what size tube do I need?

3 Answers

  • 7 months ago

    Any MTB 26' tube will fit. Just make sure you have the right end valve to suit.

    • Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 8 months ago

    Your bike wears a tie? 🤔 Windsor tie? Bola tie? The more common Four-in-hand tie? Cravat necktie? Or maybe a bow tie. And I've never seen a tie need a tube before. Never seen an inflating tie. 😲

    Oh, wait... I bet you mean a 26 X 1.50 TIRE. Well, doesn't it make sense that the tube size needs to match the tire size? This is NOT rocket science. Look for a tube that fits that size tire. All ya need to know is Presta valve or Schrader valve.

    If you're thinking about buying online...FORGET IT! It's faster & usually less expensive just to get them at your LBS (local bicycle shop). Here's one for $5.99 + shipping. And there's the catch...SHIPPING. The shipping cost may exceed the price of the tube. Just go the closest bike shop, walk in the door & tell a salesperson, "I need a tube for a 26 X 1.50 tire." Whew...that's so hard. Sarcasm 😜

    Attachment image
    • Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • David
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

    I don’t understand what you expect to gain from asking the same question twice.

    But here’s an answer in repeat:

    Look again, and you'll see that it's more likely to be 26x1.50

    Tubes are usually sold with each tube width fitting several tire widths. So you'll want a tube with 1.50 in the range.

    This one will work:

    As will this one:

    Or this one:

    You also need to match valve type. The two top ones are schräder, the bottom one is Presta. Compare to what you have and buy the same.

    • OldHippie
      Lv 7
      8 months agoReport

      None of your links seem to work. ☹

    • Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.