Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsMartial Arts · 1 month ago

Karate, Kickboxing, Tae-Kwon-Do, Muay-Thai, Lima Lama, Wing Chun or Jeet-Kune-Do? Which one? Why?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

While this isn't necessarily an indicator, the 3 weaponless defense practitioners I know who can handily dominate every other weaponless practitioner I know all have extensive long-term Muay-Thai experience along with at least a little of another school of training.

• I Really Choose Mixed Martial Arts(MMA) It's Better! Others Like Capoeira, Ninjutsu Or Bushido Or Zulu Buffalo 🎷 Horns So, But Muay Thai, Shotokan Karate Or Karate Kyogen Ryu, Taekwondo Etc Are Cool Really 😎!!!!

• Noah
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Greco roman wrestling easy to learn, instinctive and effective!

• 1 month ago

It's common for Beginners to think that one style could be better than another.

The key to great martial arts is the teacher and the understanding of body principles.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Lôn
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Aikido....! ...........

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The one with the better instructor, A style is only as good as your training and the person teaching you.

If you dont train correctly it will be useless, if you have an instructor that doesn't know what they are doing its equally useless.

You fight the way you train.

incidentally Ivan, Karate and taekwon do taught correctly contains grappling.

• Ivan
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Which one what?

What are you asking? Each style is good only if you are good at it.

I can say all of the above for decades and you can really kick some ***.

You need to add some judo. Hapkido, or aikido.

Jujitsu also.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.