Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 1 month ago

How do you make mac n cheese?

I want the easiest, simplest recipe and if possible with the least amount of ingredients. Thank you!

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Best answer

boil macaroni.

while its cooking I heat a small amount of milk with shredded cheese of choice. when the cheese starts to melt, I remove from heat.

Drain the macaroni, dump the milk and cheese on it. stir..done.

you can add things like drained tuna and peas, diced ham, diced crispy bacon, a dash of dry mustard, a can of ro-tel spicy diced tomatoes, what eve ryou want. BUT for the basics, just 3 ingredients" macaroni, cheese and milk.

• denise
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Boiled pasta shapes,

Cheese sauce;- 2 ounces butter, melted, add 2 heaped teaspoons of cornflour/starch to make a roux, stir to a thick paste, add a cup +1/4 milk, stir over a medium heat to thicken, add a little pepper, 1 dessertspon mustard [american], add grated cheddar or jack, till it starts to melt. Mix sauce into the pasta, put into an oven proof dish [pyrex], then bake till brown and bubbling, you can sprinkle some herby breadcrumbs on top if liked before baking.

• 1 month ago

The simplest that is not ready-made in a can:

Packet + water + heat:

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/6...

• 1 month ago

What does "mac" mean?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Cara
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Put macaroni on to boil. Meanwhile make a white sauce with flour, butter, and milk. Add grated cheese to sauce and stir in. Add salt, pepper, and a little mustard. Drain pasta and add to sauce.

• 1 month ago

You can buy premade mac and cheese from stores in the US. All you do is heat and serve.

• Satan
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Go to store.

Buy a can of it

Open can

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.