Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality Β· 8 months ago

Hey Christians and Communist Atheists, wanna join my Nazi Party at the concentration camp?

As the Nazis, being far right wing were diametrically opposed to communists, which are far left wing, why would any communist, atheist or not, want to join the Nazi party? If you are looking for members, start a recruitment drive among the far right of the Republicans, the Tea Party and their supporters. They would look good in jackboots and swastikas.

I think you will find killing Jews is more of a Christians thing than an atheist one.

• Nous

Why so immature, uneducated and silly?

Stalin was raised a Catholic and controlled the Russian Orthodox Church – in the top ten of Christian denominations. Lenin was a baptised member of the Russian Orthodox Church and never ventured to go beyond the opinion that the Church and the clergy were part of the ruling classes, - Marx was a lifelong Christian and is buried in Highgate cemetery in London. Russia has always been Christian which is why St Basil’s Cathedral is at the heart of the Kremlin!

Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord. - Adolf Hitler

My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter.

- Adolf Hitler

As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice... And if there is anything which could demonstrate that we are acting rightly it is the distress that daily grows. For as a Christian I have also a duty to my own people. - Adolf Hitler

• Gourry

Let me guess. Everything you know about nazis is summed in : German soldiers led by a mustached jew hating dud called hitler who wanted to take over the world. And that's it.

• That's really funny, if you were in 3rd grade.

Hey suicidal coward, you have no power. And your barber sucked!

Only if you’re serving free orange Jews.Β