Why do people say "Gays are against Evolution?" Cave men killed each other with rocks to have breeding rights with cave women?

Isn't it obvious that having an extra male hunter to kill the woolly mammoth who WON'T crush your head with a rock at night INCREASES your group's survival chances?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Zirp
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Because they have no real arguments and don't know how evolution works or how genes are passed on.

If homosexuality were genetic (which it isn't), gays not making babies would be part of evolution.

• 1 month ago

You are in fact onto something here.

If you are a young man in your teens or twenties, like most of us your number one wish is to get your sexual pleasures.

If you have 5 friends and all are heterosexual or bisexual, then upon a new female being introduced to the group, you are 1 of 6 guys who want her in his bed.

Where as if just 2 of your friends were gay, then this reduces the competition to you being 1 in 4 and if you did manage to get her, at least you will know your 2 gay friends wont be after here where as any of your straight or bisexual friends could be laying plans to steal her away as you read this.

• 1 month ago

We haven't actually got any woolly mammoths around here ,that we hunt for food --- and if we did , I think a heavy calibre rifle might be better than another pair of hands .

• 1 month ago

Lol you kinda make sense naturally gay people developed to. Decrease infighting and war. Alot of hostility is caused by violent men fighting for domination.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • mac
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

the religious invented "gay".....before the christians..it was not a thing....

• 1 month ago

Excellent point.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

citation F'ing needed!

Source(s): tornado pelt scistrike's youtube channel
  • Quato
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Most gays got diddled as children, in a close knit tribe of cavemen I don't think they'd have the time, opportunity or inclination to get into any boy f*cking.

When society gets more affluent, people have the time to get weird and the fact that societies often have to trust other adults with their children it tends to allow this unnatural behavior to take root, not that I have a problem with gays but children raised by gays are more likely to be abused and turn out gay themselves, there's plenty of statistics on this you can just look it up.

• "I wasn't expecting to have to spend an hour compiling sources." How about ONE? Couldn't do it, huh?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.